The Collective Global Accelerator (CGA2018) programme is tentatively scheduled for June 4th – July 1st, 2018. Applications for the 2018 program are now being accepted.
If you attend CGA, you’ll have an extraordinary opportunity to become a better entrepreneur; to be part of a community of people who share your commitment to do good; to grow into a global innovator, and to get access to our network of world-class experts and thought leaders.
The Collective Global Accelerator is an initiative by The Collective Foundation and covers all costs for participants.
- You are between 20 and 35 years old. Exceptions are allowed.
- You run an organization in the start-up phase (0-5 years old). It can be either for-profit or not-for-profit. We only accept start-ups who are already up and running.
- Your start-up works on creating stronger communities in cities. Your startup’s goals must be aligned to the causes we focus on.
- You are from anywhere in the world. Yes, we accept applicants from all countries!
- The CGA programme is a fully-funded experience by The Collective Foundation and covers flight expenses to and from London, local travel in London, local travel in London, accommodation for 4 weeks and an allowance to spend on meals and minimal expenses during your stay.
Remember, you are competing against thousands of highly ambitious social entrepreneurs so you need to impress with a very high-quality application submission.
The deadline to apply is on January 10th, 2018, 23:59 London time. Due to the large volume of applications, CGA is unable to provide feedback to applicants who will not be selected for the next step of the application process.
Deadline to apply: Jan. 10th, 2018
First Round Selection: Jan. 11th – 19th, 2018
Second Round Selection: Jan. 29th – Feb. 2nd, 2018
Announcement of Results: Feb. 16th, 2018
CGA 2018 Programme: June 4th – July 1st, 2018
For more information, click here.
Photo Credit: CGA
234Finance is an online hub that promotes African Entrepreneurship. We feature small and medium sized businesses on the platform, shedding light on the current and future developments in diverse sectors across Africa. We also provide free resources, share opportunities and events on our platform that entrepreneurs can benefit from and thrive in Africa’s tough business landscape.