As the world’s population grows, innovating to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future for all becomes even more essential. Ashoka and Nestle are looking for initiatives in Nutrition, Water and Rural Development to support and take to scale.
In celebration of 10 years of Creating Shared Value, Nestlé has partnered with Ashoka, the world’s leading network of systems-changing social entrepreneurs, to search for, support and accelerate solutions tackling the biggest issues in water, nutrition and rural development. This union will foster powerful co-creation with social entrepreneurs, and deepen the social impact on the communities and beneficiaries they serve.
Applications for the Creating Shared Value Prize are open to social enterprises, commercial enterprises and nonprofit entities creating shared value in any country around the world.
- Applicants have a chance of winning prizes totaling CHF 500,000
- A trip to the 2018 World Water Forum in Brasilia
- An opportunity to pitch live to the Nestlé Creating Shared Value Council
- An impact-focused boot camp run by Ashoka
- A chance to fast track to social investment in an Ashoka Accelerator
- One lucky winner will receive a lifetime Ashoka Fellowship
Online applications are open from 29th August to 31st October 2017.
Click here to apply.