Young entrepreneurs from all over the globe are invited to make their pitch to the Adam Start Entrepreneurship Challenge 2017. The #AdamStart Entrepreneurship Challenge is a global competition which supports aspiring entrepreneurs with a start-up idea. The programme was launched by Adam Bradford, a social entrepreneur and one of the Queen’s Young Leaders from London.
- Up to £1,000 to invest in capital expenses
- 1 year of business mentoring
- PR and marketing support
- Access to networking opportunities
- Young person must be the original founder and aged between 18-29 at the time of entry;
- From any part of the world;
- Any kind of business (ideas which may bring about civil unrest will be rejected);
- Have an innovative business idea with plans for sustainability and a clear budget;
- Ambitious and highly motivated.
Entries are open from May 31, 2017 and close at 23:59 British Time on July 31, 2017. If you have any additional needs or require adjustments to be able to make an entry, please contact email@example.com. Entries received by e-mail cannot be accepted.
To apply, click here
234Finance is an online hub that promotes African Entrepreneurship. We feature small and medium sized businesses on the platform, shedding light on the current and future developments in diverse sectors across Africa. We also provide free resources, share opportunities and events on our platform that entrepreneurs can benefit from and thrive in Africa’s tough business landscape.