The Pan African Awards recognizes and rewards the very best projects that are using enterprise and entrepreneurship to innovate in the field of education. The awards are generously supported by The Saville Foundation, a charitable foundation based in South Africa. Teach A Man To Fish manages the awards using their expertise in enterprise education, and highlights inspirational models and projects through their large network of educational organisations and schools.
- Is your education or training project based in Africa?
- Does your organisation actively demonstrate the success of their entrepreneurial approach to education?
- Is your education project innovative and inspiring?
- Does your organisation have a large network of young people?
- Can you show that your project has had a positive impact on young people and your community?
If you answered “yes” to these questions your organisation could stand a chance of winning a Pan African Award for Entrepreneurship in Education.
Benefits for winners
- First prize of $15,000, 2nd and 3rd prizes of $5,000 each.
- Enhanced visibility and publicity.
- Enhanced sponsorship and donation opportunities.
- A chance to win ‘partner prize’ to work with Teach A Man To Fish and the School Enterprise Challenge.
- Make your passion for education and entrepreneurship shine through.
- Indicate what makes your project special, different and innovative.
- Focus on impact.
- Bring your application to life with examples of the changes you are making in your community.
Application Deadline: August 14, 2017.
For more information, click here.