Bellafricana African Creative Exhibition and Awards (termed Bellafricana ACE Awards) is an initiative to laud the creative works of Nigerians, which makes open competition affordable and accessible. The aim is to encourage more businesses to look inwards and create more globally acceptable brands. The conference will feature keynote speakers who will discuss the following topics in detail:
- Marketing Your Creative Business Globally
- How to Monetize your Creative Idea
- How to create a Brand that speaks for itself
- Taking Your Non-Oil Product Global (Export)
- Access to funding to start and grow your creative business
- Sustainability and Succession Planning for Creative Businesses
- How to Receive Payment Globally
The conference and the ACE Awards will be taking place on the 17th of April, 2017 (Easter Monday).
The conference and exhibition: 10am – 4pm
Awards Dinner: 5pm – 9pm
The conference and the awards is scheduled to hold at D-Venue, Water Corporation Drive, Off Ligali Ayorinde, Oniru, Lagos , Nigeria
To attend Bellafricana African Creative Exhibition, you can register here and purchase a ticket, which comes with a price tag of N5,000 (for early birds only) and N10,000.
Image Source: Bellafricana
234Finance is an online hub that promotes African Entrepreneurship. We feature small and medium sized businesses on the platform, shedding light on the current and future developments in diverse sectors across Africa. We also provide free resources, share opportunities and events on our platform that entrepreneurs can benefit from and thrive in Africa’s tough business landscape.