Date: 4th to 7th of March 2019
The African Seed Trade Association (AFSTA) is a not-for-profit membership association formed in 2000 to champion interests of private seed companies in Africa. It is registered in Kenya as an International Organization with an office for West Africa in Dakar, Senegal. Currently, the Association has about 100 members comprising of seed companies and National Seed Trade Associations, among others.
AFSTA CONGRESS 2019 is scheduled to hold from 4th to 7th March 2019 at the Pride Inn Paradise Hotel in Mombasa, Kenya.
To create the best environment for trade and innovation in quality seed for the benefit of members and farmers in Africa.
All farmers in Africa have access to quality seed for food security.
The objectives of AFSTA are to:
- Promote the trade in quality seeds;
- Strengthen communication with African seed industries and with the world;
- Facilitate establishment of national seed trade associations in Africa;
- Provide information on seed to members;
- Interact with regional governments and NGOs involved in seed activities in order to promote the interests of the private seed industry;
- Promote activities that lead to regulatory harmonization throughout Africa to facilitate movement of seed; and
- Develop a statistical database on African seed production and trade
Click Here to Register Online
Source: AFSTA Website
234Finance.com is an online platform that promotes African entrepreneurship. We achieve this by bridging the gap between investors and early stage startups in Africa’s emerging market.
234Finance.com is strategic for promoting entrepreneurship through the power and effective use of information.