Image Source: Accountability Lab
Do you have an idea for building accountability and transparency in your community? Are you developing a new tool for civic engagement or anti-corruption? Apply to join the accountability incubator for a chance to receive the support you need to turn your idea into reality!
Areas of focus
- Individuals with ideas for building accountability in the education, health, migration, business, open government, and/or technology sectors
- Individuals from organizations already working on accountability and transparency issues
- Women, people with disabilities, and individuals with accountability ideas for “leaving no one behind”.
- Applicants must be citizens of Liberia, Nepal or Pakistan.
- Applicants must be willing and ready to travel
- Applicants must be below 35 years of age
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: OCTOBER 15, 2016
234Finance is an online hub that promotes African Entrepreneurship. We feature small and medium sized businesses on the platform, shedding light on the current and future developments in diverse sectors across Africa. We also provide free resources, share opportunities and events on our platform that entrepreneurs can benefit from and thrive in Africa’s tough business landscape.