Are you a female entrepreneur looking for an opportunity to grow your business?
The Cartier Women’s Initiative is looking for committed women entrepreneurs heading businesses with the potential to grow significantly in the years to come. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to take your business to the next level.
If you are lucky enough to be selected as one of the 21 finalists, representing the top 3 businesses from each of the 7 regions; you stand to receive:
- One-on-one personalized business and financial coaching prior to the Awards Week.
- A series of business coaching workshops and networking sessions during the Awards Week.
- Media visibility for the finalists and their businesses in the months leading up to the Awards Week and interview opportunities with local & international press during the Awards Week.
The 7 laureates (1 from each region) will receive a prize money of US$ 100,000.
The 14 finalists (the two runners-up from each region) will receive a prize money of US$ 30,000.
In addition to the prize money, all 21 finalists will be awarded:
- A scholarship to attend the six-day INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Executive Education Programme (pending admission to the programme based on eligibility criteria and selection process).
- Ongoing support for the further growth and development of their business.
For more information on the Cartier Women’s Initiative or to apply, click here.